CELEBRITIES        CULTURE        FASHION        FILM        FOOD        MUSIC        THEATRE        TRAVEL        TV

Monday, September 5, 2011

Welcome Back, Pedro Almodovar!



Dear Bitches,

Slaughter the fattened cow, and yes, that can be Christina Aguilera. Our prodigal son is back! With "The Skin I Live In" (La piel que habito), Pedro Almodovar is back in fine form. Preposterous, camp, disturbing, and perverse, it's exactly how we like our Pedro. A luscious addition to the fine ensemble is Buika and her richly textured voice. I think I'm going to cry.


Until next time, kisses

Hollie Go-Lightly


The Skin I Live In website
Christina Aguilera update

4 comments:

  1. I so ♥ my Pedro... and Almodovar too! I can't wait to see this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a minute - I was so excited to see the Almodovar film preview that I completely missed you dissing my girl Christina! How dare you. She may be fat (OK, she is. Very fat) But still! It's not like she's letting paparazzi take a photo of her vagaga (altho I'm sure if the fat-and-recovery-from-being-fat schtick doesn't work for her she's not above showing a bit of her bits), or "unknowingly" not paying for things she picks up from a shop. Actually, I'm so looking forward to what sort of meltdown she's planning to up any other celebrity meltdowns there's been.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! There it is! I was just waiting. Glad to see you finally had your coffee! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bee-atch! You dare bait me? Just you wait. HMP.

    ReplyDelete